Renters insurance is an affordable way to protect your personal property and guard against costly liability claims.
Protect your valuables
If you rent a house, condo or apartment or living in a dorm, you have your own unique set of insurance needs. What happens if there’s a fire? You may not have to replace your home, but you will need to replace your possessions and valuables. That’s when you’ll be glad you have Renters Insurance. Our policies include coverages you may need.
- Personal Property – Provides coverage for your household items in the event of fire, theft or other covered loss.
- Loss of Use – Provides temporary housing for the displaced policyholder while the claims process is being completed.
- Personal Liability Protection – Pays for bodily injury or property damage caused to others as a result of a covered incident.
- Medical Protection – Pays medical expenses for your guests who are accidentally injured on your property.
As a policyholder you may be eligible for a variety of discounts and we offer several just for renters like you.
- Multi-Policy (Auto + Renters)
- Gated Community
- Selecting a higher deductible
- Smoke Alarms
- Security Monitoring
Contact our office and get a quote today.